You Are Reading

EDITORIAL | Hymn to the Immortal Wind



ph / Fashion Gone Rogue

My eyes rolled out of their cages whilst scrolling through this set of amazing photographs. This is the Hybrid-collection, which I wrote earlier about, in action.  And while the clothing already was jaw-dropping in stillness, the line comes to life in the raw highlands of Asia.

Sidenote: sorry for the not consistent blogging lately. I started a deficiency course in economy, which is basically a summerschool with much math, complex statistics and complicated questions that will make your head blow off. So, most of my time gets absorbed into the schoolbooks and college. It is not my choice of fun either!

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template