You Are Reading

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA | For H&M



Incredible news from my favourite designer so far: Maison Martin Margiela. A collaboration between the house of minimalistic fashion and multinational H&M for this autumn has been confirmed! I didn't saw this coming in my wildest dreams and I hoped for the best when I read a tweet from the Dutch Vogue yesterday. And yes, fine rumors are meant to be confirmed. Expect not-your-ordinary collection, full of invisible shoes, turtlenecks over the chin and Persian rugs worn as skirts. Martin Margiela is everywhere on FreshFix. The twisted mind of MMM is coming to the mass, to be exact on November 15. Guess what, I am already saving money for this one!

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template