You Are Reading

COLOUR PALETTE | a shred of blue


ph / various Tumblrs + own

What's your favourite colour? Standard question in the endless list of 'favourites' in friendship books. After my favourite pet (dinosaur), my favourite job-to-be (opera singer/lifeguard/animal vet) and favourite music (Spice Girls, no doubt about that), there was the colour-drama. White and black are no colours, holographic does not exist in rainbows and neither is glitter. So I ended up with blue. As with Van Gogh, I also had my blue periods. Sometimes it was greyish blue, as a cloudy day in February. Sometimes I liked blue jokes more. But Comme des Garçons Rei Kawakubo got me into this kobalt blue shade. My new favourite.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template