You Are Reading

HAPPY | New Year


Dear readers,

I believe this was possibly one of the best New Years eve's in history. Imagine me, singing my lungs out in front of a television, while eating the most delicious food - my boyfriend cooked. I hope you also had a night to remember, to write a four-pages counting story about in your diary. It seems more then surreal that already another year has gone by. This year, it's going to be a good year. Great year. I hope you achieve what you wish for, find the power inside you and count your blessings. While the January 1st-hangover has slide away, today is the opportunity to find out what 2012 could do for you. Enjoy!

P.S.: Longing for too-late party outfits? The photo above is from the new Wasteland Lookbook.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template