You Are Reading

PERSONAL | Where the inspiration goes

Ph / Ivania Carpio

Apologies for the short hiatus, it was -unfortunately- a necessarily choice. With over fifty hours of work a week, spare-time got quite rare over time. A certain flow of inspiration is required for an overload of beautiful images, deep quotes and a fresh view. To summarize: I need that flow to create a blog that causes a wink, nod, smile. I lost myself somewhere between typing blogs for business, the lack of personal time and a certain kind of pressure. No need to worry though, I just need to make up the balance. Reading the newest Prestage Magazine whilst enjoying a bottle of water in my favourite minty colour, it all comes back to me.

Current inspiration: the clear details of Ivanio Carpio's post for the Dutch Metro Mode

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template