You Are Reading

INSPIRATION | #03402

Specks of sunlight break the glass barrier that divide here from there. Fingertips follow the deep grieves of the creaking wooden floor.
Past tense transforms into sentences that echo in space.
The walls exhale a collective memory of thoughts
and whispers and glowing in the dark.
Amsterdam dresses down, until there is nothing more
than skin and skin and skin.

I've been soaking up inspiration from our new home on one of the Amsterdam canals. My inspiration folder explodes from monochrome interiors, pictures of cactuses and wall decoration like this collage. Even though it's far from finished, a piece of me already feels home there. There is so much to be discovered, I feel like an adventurer in my own street. I guess I could say 'Welcome home' now.

ph/amerrymishap

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template