You Are Reading

WISHLIST | december II

ph / Personal

It feels so incredibly materialistic and displeased to make a wishlist. I am blessed with a caring family, the best boyfriend I could ever hoped for and an challenging education in fashion. However, listing things is such a nice spare time thingy (even if I should be working on school)!

1. Minimalism in Fashion book | Minimal life, maximal inspiration!
2. Daniijo iPhone case | I am still wandering around with a rubber 'chocolate'-case.
3. 360volt Tripod | The vintage tripod that will suit my home-to-be perfectly!
4. Iittala Vitriine | To store my precious jewelry, or keys, or... 
5. Elephant Magazine | Collecting anything independent. Industrie, Frame, Surface!
6. HAY Kaleidoscope | Brilliant displays to mix-and-match.
7. Zara City bag | Since my other bags keep giving up.
8. M.A.C. Matte nude/burgundy lipstick | For long-lasting kisses on my boyfriend's cheek.
9. Lightningfactory perforated wallet | Delicate, simple and hand-made. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template