You Are Reading

WISHLIST | June

My last wishlist was from December, quite a while ago yes. You could state that I am a happy girl without anything to wish for, or you could state that I am too lazy to make nine images. Probably the last. With a new home in my head, this list contains loads of interior-ideas. On the other hand, first up is a well deserved holiday in the sunny France...

1 ASOS multi link waist belt  | This look-alike from Ralph Lauren spices up every ripped denim short
2 Mint coloured underwear | If I moved to England, I would live inside Barneys.
3 Striped Washi Tape | Move over sushi, this is the new Japanese rage!
4 REF Salt water spray | To create the same beachy waves on the campside as well.
5 Blend Magazine | I haven't seen my favourite Dutch magazine for a while. This special 'seven years' issue would do a great job on the back of the Mercedes Oldtimer.
6 Industrial lights | I discovered the amazing tripods and other industrial lamps from 360Volt a few days ago. But the price, aww...
7 Travel pack | Curated.nl sends you the hottest gadgets for a monthly price, 'curated' by a select team. How about this handmade travel pack?
8 Philip Lim leather quilted shorts | Impossible find or possess, but oh so pretty to look at.
9 IKEA Cow rug | I do feel sorry for that booo-cow, but a cow rug would fit perfect in my (future) livingroom.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template