You Are Reading

INSPIRATION | Hairdo's


ph / Unknown, if you do know the sources, please comment

Every once in a while, I try some new messy hairdo's. Most of the time without success, since I am being an enormous novice with bobbypins and rubberbands. I found these images in my inspiration-map and am filled with renewed enthusiasm to dust my hair cuffs. Other inspiring hairdo's are found in the runwayshows of Michael Kors and Rag & Bone.

Met mijn immense vrees voor kappers en hun grijpgrage scharen probeer ik mijn dooie punten te verdoezelen in een fijne knot of messy ponytail. Deze twee inspirerende afbeeldingen vond ik, ergens verdwaald in mijn inspiratiemap. Een frisse kijk op zomerse lokken (lees: zoute klitten) en niet al te moeilijk. Tijd om mijn haircuffs uit het stof te halen en me vol enthousiasme op de krultang te storten...

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template