You Are Reading

RESORT | Givenchy + Proenza Schouler


ph / Givenchy, Proenza Schouler

Two awardwinning pieces of the latest resort collections by the hand of Riccardo Tisci and Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. I am deeply impressed by the volume, fine golden details in the odd biker jacket and streetstyle-ambiance of Givenchy's shots. The ordinary white tee will always appeal to me, especially when combined with sleek leather pants and thin strapped heels. Been looking for a similar (but affordable) pair for ages, tips anyone?

I tried ignoring the growing pile of homework at my right, but it will grab me within a minute. Ah well, I guess it indeed is nice to learn more about how to make money....

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template