You Are Reading

WANT | From the old, dusty archive

Shirt | Akris
Necklace | Sou Bretton
Shoes | Camilla Skovgaard


I just came across an old picture in my Downloads-folder that is likely to burst one of these days. I am not sure if my screen will hold the amount of aesthetically approved outfits and items that have been wandering through my computer. So, from the old vaults from my MacBook, I show you a little FreshFix-archive jewel: this small collage from Anywho.dk. Three simple pieces, combined in one perfect outfit. The white drapery thing is in the middle of a blouse and a kimono, the choker is brilliant and adds that bit of colour, and the shoes, well, those are the only ones I had to replace with these Camilla Skovgaard loves. Maybe spice things up with quilted leather shorts, but know that time cannot replace style.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template