You Are Reading

NEW IN | Autumn buys

This is the result of a few hours spare time in Amsterdam last week: I've looted the local H&M. The pink H&M trend mohair sweater doesn't itch and feels like a warm fleece plaid on a cold winternight. I never wear warm sweaters because I'm extremely warm-blooded, but with the airco running on 16 degrees on my work, even now it's autumn, it's time my closet got one. The bikerjacket is from Divided. I couldn't leave this classic piece, even though I don't know how to mix it with my old clothes without looking like a S&M tramp...

Pink mohair sweater | H&M trend (see one similar, but green, here)
Black fake leather gilet | H&M Divided (better picture here)

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template