You Are Reading

QUICK | Editor's note


Just a little quickie to let you know that my Blue Monday wasn't blue at all! Not only did FreshFix celebrate its half years anniversary, I also got an e-mail from AMFI which confirmed I am invited for a little chit-chat! One step closer to my ultimate goal. Next up was another e-mail, that stated that I had won two tickets for the Ready to Fish show by Ilja Visser during Amsterdam Fashion Week in about two weeks. That is going to be the first fashionshow I'll be attending. Ever! The short video above is from her latest collection, the A/W 2011 one. You can find a sneak preview of the upcoming collection on the official website. I also found the interesting DownTown program of AIFW, filled with (contemporary) exhibitions, fashionfilms and more. In short: I just wanted to share the amazing time I had yesterday. Did you feel the blues?

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

profile links service | organic wordpress | Blogspot Template